Crystal structure of Sulfolobus acidocaldarius aspartate carbamoyltransferase in complex with its allosteric activator CTP
2008) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 372(1). p.40-44 Mark(
- Understanding nicotinamide dinucleotide cofactor and substrate specificity in class I flavoprotein disulfide oxidoreductases: Crystallographic analysis of a glutathione amide reductase
- Crystal structure of T state aspartate carbamoyltransferase of the hyperthermophilic archaeon Sulfolobus acidocaldarius.
- Protein dynamics in the region of the sixth ligand methionine revealed by studies of imidazole binding to Rhodobacter capsulatus cytochrome c2 hinge mutants
- Crystal structures of a psychrophilic metalloprotease reveal new insights into catalysis by cold-adapted proteases
- The structure of a cold-adapted family 8 xylanase at 1.3 angstrom resolution - Structural adaptations to cold and investigation of the active site
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of a xylanase from the psychrophile Pseudoalteromonas haloplanktis.
Atomic resolution structure of the major, endoglucanase from Thermoascus aurantiacus.
2002) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 296(1). p.161-166 Mark(
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of glutathione amide reductase from Chromatium gracile.
- Trichoderma reesei alpha-1,2-mannosidase: Structural basis for the cleavage of four consecutive mannose residues.