- Smoking and chronic kidney disease : seeing the signs through the smoke?
- Type 2 diabetes : a two-headed snake in kidney transplant recipients?
- Pitfalls and opportunities in multidisciplinary research about nocturia in adults
- Nocardia infection in solid organ transplant recipients : a multicenter European case-control study
- Criteria for and appropriateness of renal transplantation in elderly patients with end-stage renal disease : a literature review and position statement on behalf of the European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association Descartes Working Group and European Renal Best Practice
- Risk factors of nocardiosis after solid organ transplantation: results from the first European retrospective case-control study
- Magnesium and infection risk after kidney transplantation: an observational cohort study
- Quantification of plasma donor-derived cell-free DNA to monitor kidney transplant health: preliminary results of a single tube multiplex PCR assay
- Bisphosphonates for preventing bone disease in kidney transplant recipients: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Detailed clinical phenotyping of oxalate maculopathy in primary hyperoxaluria type 1 and review of the literature
2016) RETINA-THE JOURNAL OF RETINAL AND VITREOUS DISEASES. 36(11). p.2227-2235 Mark(