- Measurement techniques, Modeling strategies and pitfalls to avoid when implementing a mini MLC in a non dedicated planning system
- MLC based stereotactic radiosurgery: The accuracy of the collapse cone algorithm of pinnacle 7.4 modelled and controlled using a consistent data set obtained by several independent detectors.
- The importance of accurate linear accelerator head modelling for IMRT Monte Carlo calculations
- Positron emission tomography(PET) based dose escalation in head and neck cancer using intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT)
- MCDE: a new Monte Carlo dose engine for IMRT
- Application of monomer/polymer gel dosimetry to study the effects of tissue inhomogeneities on intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) dose distributions
An implementation strategy for IMRT of ethmoid sinus cancer with bilateral sparing of the optic pathways
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(2). p.318-331 Mark(
- An isocenter position verification device for electronic portal imaging: physical and dosimetrical characteristics.
Leaf position optimization for step-and-shoot IMRT.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(5). p.1371-1388 Mark(
- Validation of MR-based polymer gel dosimetry as a preclinical three-dimensional verification tool in conformal radiotherapy.