- Second hit landscape in BRCA-associated breast cancer
- AAV9 delivered bispecific nanobody attenuates amyloid burden in the gelsolin amyloidosis mouse model
- TTF-1 expression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a confusing game of clones.
ALK rearrangement and overexpression in an unusual cutaneous epithelioid tumor with a peculiar whorled 'perineurioma-like' growth pattern : epithelioid fibrous histiocytoma
2017) APPLIED IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR MORPHOLOGY. 25(6). p.e46-e48 Mark(
- Diagnostic utility of cyclin D1 in the diagnosis of small round blue cell tumors in children and adolescents : beware of cyclin D1 expression in clear cell sarcoma of the kidney and CIC-DUX4 fusion–positive sarcomas : comment on Magro et al. (2016)
- The checkpoint for agonist selection precedes conventional selection in human thymus
- Dedifferentiated liposarcoma of the retroperitoneum with heterologous osteosarcomatous differentiation and a striking aneurysmal bone cyst-like morphology
- Placental growth factor inhibition targets pulmonary angiogenesis and represents a novel therapy for hepatopulmonary syndrome in mice
- Histopathology of transgender breast specimens: expect the unexpected!
- 'Atypical' pleomorphic lipomatous tumor : a clinicopathologic, immunohistochemical and molecular study of 21 cases, emphasizing its relationship to atypical spindle cell lipomatous tumor and suggesting a morphologic spectrum (atypical spindle cell/pleomorphic lipomatous tumor)