- Avian persistence in fragmented rainforest.
- Fluctuating asymmetry as an indicator of stress: paradigm or conservation tool?
- Developmental instability in relation to stress and fitness in birds and moths studied by the laboratory of animal ecology of the university of Antwerp
- The use of bilateral asymmetry in ecology and conservation: Concept, developments & prospects
- Symmetry, size and stress
- Fluctuating and directional asymmetry in natural bird populations exposed to different levels of habitat disturbance, as revealed by mixture analysis
- The evolutionary potential of developmental instability
- Developmental instability and inbreeding in natural bird populations exposed to different levels of habitat disturbance
Evidence for organism-wide asymmetry in five bird species of a fragmented afrotropical forest
1999) PROCEEDINGS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF LONDON SERIES B-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 266(1423). p.1055-1060 Mark(
- Mixture analysis of asymmetry: modelling directional asymmetry, antisymmetry and heterogeneity in fluctuating asymmetry