- Systemic availability and metabolism of colonic-derived short-chain fatty acids in healthy subjects : a stable isotope study
- The phage therapy paradigm: prêt-à-porter or sur-mesure?
Modeling drug release from hot-melt extruded mini-matrices with constant and non-constant diffusivities
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 73(2). p.292-301 Mark(
Influence of polyethylene glycol/polyethylene oxide on the release characteristics of sustained-release ethylcellulose mini-matrices produced by hot-melt extrusion: in vitro and in vivo evaluations
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 72(2). p.463-470 Mark(
- Membrane Rafts Are Involved in Intracellular Miconazole Accumulation in Yeast Cells
Influence of formulation and process parameters on the release characteristics of ethylcellulose sustained-release mini-matrices produced by hot-melt extrusion
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 69(1). p.312-319 Mark(
- A dual chamber model of female cervical mucosa for the study of HIV transmission and for the evaluation of candidate HIV microbicides
Correlation between the permeability of metoprolol tartrate through plasticized isolated ethylcellulose/hydroxypropyl methylcellulose films and drug release from reservoir pellets
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 67(2). p.485-490 Mark(
- The use of a new hydrophilic polymer, Kollicoat IR (R), in the formulation of solid dispersions of Itraconazole
- Direct compression properties of melt-extruded isomalt.