- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of 123I-labeled Monoclonal Antibody against Membrane type-1 matrix metalloproteinase.
- Receptor imaging in oncology by means of nuclear medicine: Current status
131I-Lipiodol therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma in patients awaiting liver transplantation: anatomopathology of the explant livers and clinical outcome
2004) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 31(suppl. 2). p.S291-S291 Mark(
- On the role of nuclear medicine Imaging for routine assessment of infectious brain pathology: A questionnaire
- 18-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in nonendocrine neoplastic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
- On the role of nuclear medicine imaging for routine assessment of infectieus brain pathology: a questionnaire
- Peptide receptor imaging: advances in the diagnosis of pulmonary diseases.
- Radiolabelled thymidines and deoxyuridines for measuring cellular proliferation in tumours - an update.
Tumour angiogenesis pathways: related clinical issues and implications for nuclear medicine imaging.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(5). p.699-709 Mark(
- Fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography: A highly accurate imaging modality for the diagnosis of chronic musculoskeletal infections