- Synthesis of alanine and proline amino acids with amino or guanidinium substitution on the side chain.
- Biological activity of hexitol nucleic acids targeted at Ha-ras and intracellular adhesion molecule-1 mRNA
- Synthesis and pairing properties of oligonucleotides containing 3-hydroxy-4-hydroxymethyl-1-cyclohexanyl nucleosides.
- DNA-binding ligands from peptide libraries containing unnatural amino acids.
- N6-Cyclopentyl-3'-substituted-xylofuranosyladenosines: a new class of non-xanthine adenosine A1 receptor antagonists
- Screening a random pentapeptide library, composed of 14 D-amino acids, against the COOH-terminal sequence of fructose-1,6-bisphosphate aldolase from Trypanosoma brucei
Catalytic activity and stability of hammerhead ribozymes containing 2'-acetamido-2'-deoxyribonucleosides
1995) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 210(1). p.67-73 Mark(
- Identification of a peptide inhibitor against glycosomal phosphoglycerate kinase of Trypanosom brucei by a synthetic peptide library approach
- Catalitic activity and stability of hammerhead ribozymes containing 2'-acetamido-2'-deoxyribonucleosides
- The Nl-(3'-deoxythymidin-3'-yl)-N2-cyano N-*-(5'-deoxythymidin-5'-yl) guanidine dimeric building block in automated DNA synthesis and mass spectrometric analysis of its integrity