- Dysregulation of type 2 innate lymphoid cells and TH2 cells impairs pollutant-induced allergic airway responses
- Transient receptor potential channels in intestinal inflammation: what is the impact of cigarette smoking?
- MicroRNA profiling reveals a role for microRNA-218-5p in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
MicroRNA Profiling Reveals a Role for MicroRNA-218-5p in the Pathogenesis of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(1). p.43-56 Mark(
- Procedure to describe clavicular motion
- Visceral fat increase and signals of inflammation in adipose tissue after administration of titanium dioxide nanoparticles in mice
- The protease SplD provides a link between asthma and mucosal S. aureus colonization
- Prostaglandin D₂ receptor antagonism: a novel therapeutic option for eosinophilic asthma?
- Association of sexual debut in adolescents with microbiota and inflammatory markers
A new hand gesture recognition approach for robotic assistants based on mobile devices
2016) International Journal of Electronics and Electrical Engineering. 4(1). p.96-99 Mark(