Axial propeller flaps: A proposal for update of the "Tokyo consensus on propeller flaps"
2017) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 70(6). p.857-860 Mark(
- Retrospective Analysis in Lower Limb Reconstruction: Propeller Perforator Flaps versus Free Flaps
- Vascular Grafts and Flow-through Flaps for Microsurgical Lower Extremity Reconstruction
- Variability and reliability of the vastus lateralis muscle anatomy
- Preoperative evaluation of peripheral nerve injuries : what is the place for ultrasound?
- Microsurgical scalp reconstruction in the elderly: a systematic review and pooled analysis of the current data
- A new mucosal propeller flap (deep lingual artery axial propeller): the renaissance of lingual flaps
- Segmental anatomy of the vastus lateralis: guidelines for muscle-sparing flap harvest
Response to 'The trap door flap: a reliable, reproducible method of anterior pinna reconstruction'
2014) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 67(6). p.872-872 Mark(
- Reconstruction of nasal alar defects with freestyle facial artery perforator flaps