- Beyond associations : do implicit beliefs play a role in smoking addiction?
- Kicking the habit : why evidence for habits in humans might be overestimated
- Instructed fear stimuli bias visual attention
- Automatic stimulus evaluation depends on goal-relevance.
- Attention to future actions: the influence of instructed S-R versus S-S mappings on attentional control
- On the automaticity of the evaluative priming effect in the valent/non-valent categorization task
- Implicit measures of "wanting" and "liking" in humans
Heavy social drinkers score higher on implicit wanting and liking for alcohol than alcohol-dependent patients and light social drinkers
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 48. p.185-191 Mark(
- Implicit attitudes towards smoking predict long-term relapse in abstinent smokers
- A review of current evidence for the causal impact of attentional bias on fear and anxiety