- Flap type wave energy converter modelling into a time-dependent mild-slope equation model
- Latent Transforming growth factor Binding Protein 2 (LTBP2) is related to phenotypic changes suggestive for HFPEF in stable outpatients with coronary artery disease and preserved ejection fraction
Status update and interim results from the Asymptomatic Carotid Surgery Trial-2 (ACST-2)
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 46(5). p.510-518 Mark(
- Combination of COFRADIC and high temperature - extended column length conventional liquid chromatography: A very efficient way to tackle complex protein samples, such as serum
- NOD2/CARD15 does not influence response to infliximab in Crohn's disease.
- ATTENUATED LUTEINIZING-HORMONE (LH) PULSE AMPLITUDE BUT NORMAL LH PULSE FREQUENCY, AND ITS RELATION TO PLASMA ANDROGENS IN HYPOGONADISM OF OBESE MEN.
- EWS AND ATF-1 GENE FUSION INDUCED BY T(12-22) TRANSLOCATION IN MALIGNANT-MELANOMA OF SOFT PARTS.