- From affective experience to motivated action: tracking reward-seeking and punishment-avoidant behaviour in real-life
- Vagus nerve stimulation... 25 years later!: what do we know about the effects on cognition?
- The East Flanders Prospective Twin Survey (EFPTS): an actual perception
- A decade of experience with deep brain stimulation for patients with refractory medial temporal lobe epilepsy
- The cognitive effects of amygdalohippocampal deep brain stimulation in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy
- Memory performance after amygdalohippocampal deep brain stimulation in patients with medically refractory temporal lobe epilepsy
- Clinical added value of MEG in patients with refractory partial epilepsy and non-localizing conventional presurgical evaluation
- Cognitive effects of deep brain stimulation in patients with refractory epilepsy
- Do parental ratings on cognition reflect neuropsychological outcome in congenital heart disease?
Behavior and self-perception in children with a surgically corrected congenital heart disease
2007) JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL PEDIATRICS. 28(4). p.294-301 Mark(