- Indirect rapid prototyping: opening up unprecedented opportunities in scaffold design and applications
Optofluidic chip for single-beam optical trapping of particles enabling confocal Raman measurements
2016) IEEE JOURNAL OF SELECTED TOPICS IN QUANTUM ELECTRONICS. PP(99). p.1-9 Mark(
- Patterning of graphene on silicon-on-insulator waveguides through laser ablation and plasma etching
- Improvement of the two photon polymerization resolution of gelatin derived microstructures through chemical modification
- Polydopamine-gelatin as universal cell-interactive coating for methacrylate-based medical device packaging materials: when surface chemistry overrules substrate bulk properties
- Switchable circular beam deflectors
- Liquid crystal beam steering components for display applications
- Optical biosensors that degrade after use: fata morgana or reality?
- Cryogel-polyester combination scaffolds for hard tissue engineering
- Two photon polymerization: the 'masterkey' to microfabrication?