- Institutional dynamics and landscape change: a case study of Southern Cameroon
- Institutional dimensions of the developing REDD+ process in Cameroon
- Would strictly enforced forestry regulations affect farmers' stated intentions to plant indigenous fruits trees?: insights from Cameroon
- Policy and legal frameworks governing trees: incentives or disincentives for smallholder tree planting decisions in Cameroon?
- A choice experiment approach for assessing preferences to forest law configuration and compliance: the case of NTFP traders in Cameroon
Propagation of Pentaclethra macrophylla Benth (Fabaceae) through seed and routing of leafy stem cuttings
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AGRONOMY AND AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH. 3(12). p.10-20 Mark(
- No appropriate technology so far for Ricinodendron heudelotii (Baill. Pierre ex Pax) processing in Cameroon: performance of mechanized kernel extraction
- Building long-term relationships between producers and trader groups in the non-timber forest product sector in Cameroon
- Do propagation methods affect the fine root architecture of Africa plum (Dacryodes edulis)?
- Can commercialization of NTFPs alleviate poverty?: a case study of Ricinodendron heudelotii (Baill.) Pierre ex Pax. kernel marketing in Cameroon