- Riemerella columbina sp. nov., a bacterium associated with respiratory disease in pigeons.
- Diversity of bradyrhizobia from 27 tropical Leguminosae species native of Senegal.
- Agrobacterium bv. 1 strains isolated from nodules of tropical legumes.
- Whole-cell protein electrophoretic analysis of viridans streptococci: evidence for heterogeneity among Streptococcus mitis biovars.
- Allorhizobium undicola gen. nov., sp. nov., nitrogen-fixing bacteria that efficiently nodulate Neptunia natans in Senegal.
- Characterization of tropical tree rhizobia and description of Mesorhizobium plurifarium sp. nov.
Characterization of tropical rhizobia nodulating Neptunia oleracea and Medicago sativa in Senegal
1998) Current Plant Science and Biotechnology in Agriculture. 31. p.586-586 Mark(
- Genotypic and chemotaxonomic description of two subgroups in the species Aeromonas eucrenophila and their affiliation to A-encheleia and Aeromonas DNA hybridization group 11.
- Reclassification of Flavobacterium odoratum (Stutzer 1929) strains to a new genus, Myroides, as Myroides odoratus comb nov and Myroides odoratimimus sp nov.
- Grouping of pseudomonads by SDS-PAGE of whole-cell proteins.