- Diversity of bradyrhizobia from 27 tropical Leguminosae species native of Senegal.
- Agrobacterium bv. 1 strains isolated from nodules of tropical legumes.
- Riemerella columbina sp. nov., a bacterium associated with respiratory disease in pigeons.
- Whole-cell protein electrophoretic analysis of viridans streptococci: evidence for heterogeneity among Streptococcus mitis biovars.
Characterization of tropical rhizobia nodulating Neptunia oleracea and Medicago sativa in Senegal
1998) Current Plant Science and Biotechnology in Agriculture. 31. p.586-586 Mark(
- Allorhizobium undicola gen. nov., sp. nov., nitrogen-fixing bacteria that efficiently nodulate Neptunia natans in Senegal.
- Characterization of tropical tree rhizobia and description of Mesorhizobium plurifarium sp. nov.
- Grouping of pseudomonads by SDS-PAGE of whole-cell proteins.
- Genotypic and chemotaxonomic description of two subgroups in the species Aeromonas eucrenophila and their affiliation to A-encheleia and Aeromonas DNA hybridization group 11.
- Identification of probiotic lactic acid bacteria