- Closure of a lateral baffle leak in a Fontan patient with an Amplatzer PDA II AS plug
Late cardiotoxicity after low dose of anthracycline therapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemia in childhood
2012) JOURNAL OF CANCER SURVIVORSHIP-RESEARCH AND PRACTICE. 6(1). p.95-101 Mark(
- Pulmonary function in children after surgical and percutaneous closure of atrial septal defect
- The Arteriograph: measuring axillo-brachial rather than aortic stiffness?
- Numerical validation of the working principle of the arteriograph
- Numerical validation of a new method to assess aortic pulse wave velocity from a single recording of a brachial artery waveform with an occluding cuff
- Effective cardioverter defibrillator implantation in children without thoracotomy: a valid alternative
- The Arteriograph: correlated to aortic stiffness, but measuring axillo-brachial artery stiffness?
- Transthoracic echocardiography guidance of transcatheter atrial septal defect closure in children
- Congenital heart disease in 111 225 births in Belgium: birth prevalence, treatment and survival in the 21st century