- A novel 3D printed focusing probe in scattering-type scanning near-field millimetre & terahertz wave microscope
- Simulation and experimental verification of W-band finite frequency selective surfaces on infinite background with 3D full wave solver NSPWMLFMA
- 3D scattering by large inhomogeneous 2D objects: validation of a full-wave 2.5D VIE solver with millimeter-wave Gaussian beam and microwave experiments
Plane wave and Gaussian beam scattering by long dielectric cylinders: 2.5D simulations versus measurements
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INFRARED AND MILLIMETER WAVES. 29(11). p.1038-1047 Mark(
- Characterization of speckle/despeckling in active millimeter wave imaging systems using a first order 1.5D model - art. no. 619409.
- Modeling a millimeter wave imaging system with a 2.5D BICGS-FFT volume integral equation technique
- A 2.5D BiCGS-FFT forward solver to model scattering in a mm-wave imaging system
- Experimental demonstration of'GIRO-gratings.
- Experimental characterization of reactive ion etched germanium diffraction gratings at 10.6 urn
- Experimental characterization of reactive ion etched germanium diffraction gratings at 10.6 mu m.