- Low-power, low-penalty, flip-chip integrated, 10Gb/s ring-based 1V CMOS photonics transmitter
- Low-power, 10-Gbps 1.5-Vpp differential CMOS driver for a silicon electro-optic ring modulator
- Comparison of oral versus parenteral iron supplementation on the health and productivity of piglets
- The structure and functional roles of tidal flat meiobenthos
- Null models reveal preferential sampling, spatial autocorrelation and overfitting in habitat suitability modelling
- Mapping nematode diversity in the Southern Bight of the North Sea
- NeMys: an online nematode identification and taxonomical tool
- Tidal flat nematode responses to hypoxia and subsequent macrofauna-mediated alterations of sediment properties
- Predictability of marine nematode biodiversity
- Factors affecting nematode biomass, length and width from the shelf to the deep sea
- Benthic responses to sedimentation of phytoplankton on the Belgian Continental Shelf
Biomass-specific respiration rates of benthic meiofauna: demonstrating a novel oxygen micro-respiration system
2008) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 357(1). p.41-47 Mark(
- Impact of discards of beam trawl fishing on the nematode community from the Tagus estuary (Portugal)
- Nemys: an online nematode identification and taxonomical tool
Responses of intertidal nematodes to short-term anoxic events
2007) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 345(2). p.175-184 Mark(
- Study on the sediment compaction in relation to the nematode vertical distribution by means of high-resolution X-ray CT
- Can field distributions of marine predacious nematodes be explained by sediment constraints on their foraging success?
- Laboratory experiments on the infaunal activity of intertidal nematodes
- Changes in structural and functional diversity of nematode communities during a spring phytoplankton bloom in the southern North Sea
- The importance of fine-scale, vertical profiles in characterising nematode community structure
- Nematode biomass spectra as descriptors of functional changes due to human and natural impact
- Nematode assemblages from subtidal sandbanks in the Southern Bight of the North Sea: effect of small sedimentological differences.
- Tidal migration of nematodes on an estuarine tidal flat (the Molenplaat, Schelde Estuary, SW Netherlands).
- Predation rates and prey selectivity in two predacious estuarine nematode species.
Nematode communities from the North Sea: environmental controls on species diversity and vertical distribution within the sediment.
1999) JOURNAL OF THE MARINE BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. 79(2). p.253-264 Mark(
- Influence of epibenthos on meiobenthos of the Ceriops tagal mangrove sediment at Gazi Bay, Kenya
- The benthic food path
- Influence of epibenthos on meiobenthos of the Ceriops tagal mangrove sediment at Gazi Bay, Kenya.
- Structure and function of the benthos in estuarine and coastal marine ecosystems in relation to the present and future anthropogenic impact
- CMOS LED DRIVER AND PIN RECEIVER FOR FIBER OPTICAL COMMUNICATION AT 150 MBIT/SEC.
- CMOS LED-driver and PIN-receiver for fibre optical communication at 155 Mbit/sec
CMOS LED-DRIVER AND PIN-RECEIVER FOR FIBER OPTICAL COMMUNICATION AT 155 MBIT/S.
1993) ANNALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS-ANNALS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS. 48(3-4). p.148-152 Mark(