- Nematode biomass spectra as descriptors of functional changes due to human and natural impact
- The importance of fine-scale, vertical profiles in characterising nematode community structure
- Nematode assemblages from subtidal sandbanks in the Southern Bight of the North Sea: effect of small sedimentological differences.
- Tidal migration of nematodes on an estuarine tidal flat (the Molenplaat, Schelde Estuary, SW Netherlands).
- Predation rates and prey selectivity in two predacious estuarine nematode species.
Nematode communities from the North Sea: environmental controls on species diversity and vertical distribution within the sediment.
1999) JOURNAL OF THE MARINE BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. 79(2). p.253-264 Mark(
- The benthic food path
- Influence of epibenthos on meiobenthos of the Ceriops tagal mangrove sediment at Gazi Bay, Kenya
- Influence of epibenthos on meiobenthos of the Ceriops tagal mangrove sediment at Gazi Bay, Kenya.
- Structure and function of the benthos in estuarine and coastal marine ecosystems in relation to the present and future anthropogenic impact