- Changes in structural and functional diversity of nematode communities during a spring phytoplankton bloom in the southern North Sea
- The importance of fine-scale, vertical profiles in characterising nematode community structure
- Nematode biomass spectra as descriptors of functional changes due to human and natural impact
- Nematode assemblages from subtidal sandbanks in the Southern Bight of the North Sea: effect of small sedimentological differences.
- Tidal migration of nematodes on an estuarine tidal flat (the Molenplaat, Schelde Estuary, SW Netherlands).
- Predation rates and prey selectivity in two predacious estuarine nematode species.
Nematode communities from the North Sea: environmental controls on species diversity and vertical distribution within the sediment.
1999) JOURNAL OF THE MARINE BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. 79(2). p.253-264 Mark(
- Influence of epibenthos on meiobenthos of the Ceriops tagal mangrove sediment at Gazi Bay, Kenya
- The benthic food path
- Influence of epibenthos on meiobenthos of the Ceriops tagal mangrove sediment at Gazi Bay, Kenya.