- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
- Importance and outcome relevance of central pathology review in prostatectomy specimens : data from the SAKK 09/10 randomized trial on prostate cancer
- D'une complexité redoutable : les attributs prépositionnels en 'de'
- What is being measured, and by whom?: facilitation of communication on technical measures amongst competent authorities in the implementation of the European Union Broiler Directive (2007/43/EC)
- Taxonomic classification of mycobacteria of the Mycobacterium chelonae-Mycobacterium abscessus complex without conclusive species identification
- Risk factors and outcomes for patients with follicular lymphoma who had histologic transformation after response to first-line immunochemotherapy in the PRIMA trial
- Recommendations for the use of tolvaptan in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease: a position statement on behalf of the ERA-EDTA Working Groups on Inherited Kidney Disorders and European Renal Best Practice
- Social supply: a personal network perspective
Mycobacterium saopaulense sp. nov., a rapidly growing mycobacterium closely related to members of the Mycobacterium chelonae-Mycobacterium abscessus group
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 65(12). p.4403-4409 Mark(
- Acute toxicity and early quality of life after dose intensified salvage radiotherapy for biochemically recurrent prostate cancer after prostatectomy: first results of the randomized trial SAKK 09/10
- Het vrije verkeer van personen in de EU: migratie of mobiliteit? Een macro-economisch perspectief
- Transcriptional repressor ZEB2 promotes terminal differentiation of CD8⁺ effector and memory T cell populations during infection
- Clinical practice guideline on management of patients with diabetes and chronic kidney disease stage 3b or higher (eGFR < 45 mL/min)
- RUN and FYVE domain-containing protein 4 enhances autophagy and lysosome tethering in response to Interleukin-4
- Specific information levels in relation to fragmentation patterns of shrew mandibles: do fragments tell the same story?