- Importance and outcome relevance of central pathology review in prostatectomy specimens : data from the SAKK 09/10 randomized trial on prostate cancer
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
- What is being measured, and by whom?: facilitation of communication on technical measures amongst competent authorities in the implementation of the European Union Broiler Directive (2007/43/EC)
- D'une complexité redoutable : les attributs prépositionnels en 'de'
- Recommendations for the use of tolvaptan in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease: a position statement on behalf of the ERA-EDTA Working Groups on Inherited Kidney Disorders and European Renal Best Practice
- Risk factors and outcomes for patients with follicular lymphoma who had histologic transformation after response to first-line immunochemotherapy in the PRIMA trial
- Taxonomic classification of mycobacteria of the Mycobacterium chelonae-Mycobacterium abscessus complex without conclusive species identification
- Social supply: a personal network perspective
- Ten years of multidisciplinary teams meetings in oncology: current situation and perspectives
- Residentiële binnenhuisblootstelling aan producten ter bestrijding van insecten en andere geleedpotigen
- Proteomic approaches to identify substrates of the three Deg/HtrA proteases of the cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp PCC 6803
Mycobacterium saopaulense sp. nov., a rapidly growing mycobacterium closely related to members of the Mycobacterium chelonae-Mycobacterium abscessus group
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 65(12). p.4403-4409 Mark(
- Specific information levels in relation to fragmentation patterns of shrew mandibles: do fragments tell the same story?
- GPs’ participation in multidisciplinary oncology consultations interview study in Belgium
- Assia Dejbar: vaste est l'univers de ses textes