- An extended one-dimensional arterial network model dor the simulation of pressure and flow in upper and lower limb extremities
- Study of wave dynamics of an extra-aortic counterpulsation device in a one-dimensional computer model of the arterial system
- Ambulatory arterial stiffness index does not accurately assess arterial stiffness
- Numerical validation of a new method to assess aortic pulse wave velocity from a single recording of a brachial artery waveform with an occluding cuff
- The Arteriograph: correlated to aortic stiffness, but measuring axillo-brachial artery stiffness?
- Comparison of three different methods to calculate aortic pulse wave velocity (PWV) using a 1D model of the systemic circulation
- Validation of the working principle of the Arteriograph, a new device to measure pulse wave velocity
Nonlinear isochrones in murine left ventricular pressure-volume loops: how well does the time-varying elastance concept hold?
2006) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 290(4). p.H1474-H1483 Mark(
- Non-linearity of Isochrones in Pressure-volume Loops of Murine Ventricles
- Non-linear shape of isochrones in pressure-volume loops of mouse ventricles