- Monitoring ranavirus-associated mortality in a Dutch heathland in the aftermath of a ranavirus disease outbreak
- Death in the clouds: ranavirus associated mortality in assemblage of cloud forest amphibians in Nicaragua
Batrachochytrium salamandrivorans sp nov causes lethal chytridiomycosis in amphibians
2013) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 110(38). p.15325-15329 Mark(
- The absence of zoonotic agents in invasive bullfrogs (Lithobates catesbeianus) in Belgium and The Netherlands
- Chytridiomycosis in the Netherlands and Belgium: what can we expect?
- Clinically healthy amphibians in captive collections and at pet fairs: a reservoir of Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis
- Chytridiomycosis in amphibians in Belgium and the Netherlands: a doom scenario?