- Is beak morphology in Darwin's finches tuned to loading demands?
- Determination and validation of the elastic moduli of small and complex biological samples: bone and keratin in bird beaks
- Multi-layered bird beaks: a finite-element approach towards the role of keratin in stress dissipation
- New double indentation technique for measurement of the elasticity modulus of thin objects
Mechanical stress, fracture risk, and beak evolution in Darwin's ground finches (Geospiza)
2010) PHILOSOPHICAL TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY B-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 365(1543). p.1093-1098 Mark(
- Adaptation and function of the bills of Darwin's finches: divergence by feeding type and sex