- Untargeted metabolomics of colonic digests reveals kynurenine pathway metabolites, dityrosine and 3-dehydroxycarnitine as red versus white meat discriminating metabolites
- Effect of two isolated vocal facilitating techniques Chant Talk and Pitch Inflections on the phonation of female speech-language pathology students: a pilot study
- DNA adduct profiling of in vitro meat digests as a means to assess red vs. white meat genotoxicity
- DNA adductomics to study the genotoxic effects of red meat consumption with and without added animal fat in rats
- Framing the 'child at risk' in social work reports: truth-telling or storytelling?
- Forensic SNP genotyping using nanopore MinION sequencing
Waste pickers in the informal economy of the global south : included or excluded?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIOLOGY AND SOCIAL POLICY. 37(5-6). p.280-294 Mark(
- Performance of four modern whole genome amplification methods for copy number variant detection in single cells
- DNA adduct formation due to the gastrointestinal digestion of red meat
- Groene criminologie en veiligheidszorg