- Neonatal pulmonary interstitial glycogenosis in a patient with Hunter syndrome
A semi-public diasporic space: Turkish film screenings in Belgium
2011) COMMUNICATIONS-EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF COMMUNICATION RESEARCH. 36(4). p.395-414 Mark(
- Looking for central nervous system involvement in congenital cytomegalovirus infection: is lumbar puncture necessary?
- Bollywood and turkish films in Antwerp (Belgium): two case studies on diasporic distribution and exhibition
- Treatment of cranial epidural hematoma in a neonate by needle aspiration of a communicating cephalhematoma
- Cinema in the multicultural city: diasporic film structures of the Indian, North African, Jewish and Turkish communities in Antwerp (Belgium)
- Druggebruik tijdens de zwangerschap
- Mutations in SACS cause atypical and late-onset forms of ARSACS
- Bollywood and Turkish film in Antwerp. A structural approach of diasporic cinema in Antwerp.
- Progressive myoclonic epilepsy as an adult-onset manifestation of Leigh syndrome due to m.14487T > C