- PIN6 auxin transporter at endoplasmic reticulum and plasma membrane mediates auxin homeostasis and organogenesis in Arabidopsis
- Auxin-binding pocket of ABP1 is crucial for its gain-of-function cellular and developmental roles
- Long-chain hydrocarbon degraders from deep-sea
- Defining the selectivity of processes along the auxin response chain: a study using auxin analogues
- Clathrin adaptor complex AP-2 mediates endocytosis of BRASSINOSTEROID INSENSITIVE1 in Arabidopsis
- Positive effect of sibutramine in enuresis suggests a central dopamine pathway in nocturnal enuresis
- ER-localized auxin transporter PIN8 regulates auxin homeostasis and male gametophyte development in Arabidopsis
- Prevalence of legal and illegal stimulating agents in sports
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity of HIV positive individuals
- ABP1 mediates auxin inhibition of clathrin-dependent endocytosis in Arabidopsis
- The roles of habitat heterogeneity in generating and maintaining biodiversity on continental margins: an introduction
- The influence of geological, geochemical, and biogenic habitat heterogeneity on seep biodiversity
- Probing plant membranes with FM dyes: tracking, dragging or blocking?
Cytokinin regulates root meristem activity via modulation of the polar auxin transport
2009) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 106(11). p.4284-4289 Mark(
- Single bubble dissolution model: the graphical user interface SiBu-GUI
Deep-sea habitat heterogeneity influence on meiofaunal communities in the Gulf of Guinea
2009) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART II-TOPICAL STUDIES IN OCEANOGRAPHY. 56(23). p.2259-2269 Mark(
- Temporal patterns among meiofauna and macrofauna taxa related to changes in sediment geochemistry at an abyssal NE Atlantic site.
- Evidence for episodic recruitment in a small opheliid polychaete species from the abyssal NE Atlantic.