- PIN6 auxin transporter at endoplasmic reticulum and plasma membrane mediates auxin homeostasis and organogenesis in Arabidopsis
- Auxin-binding pocket of ABP1 is crucial for its gain-of-function cellular and developmental roles
- Long-chain hydrocarbon degraders from deep-sea
- Defining the selectivity of processes along the auxin response chain: a study using auxin analogues
- Clathrin adaptor complex AP-2 mediates endocytosis of BRASSINOSTEROID INSENSITIVE1 in Arabidopsis
- Positive effect of sibutramine in enuresis suggests a central dopamine pathway in nocturnal enuresis
- ER-localized auxin transporter PIN8 regulates auxin homeostasis and male gametophyte development in Arabidopsis
- Prevalence of legal and illegal stimulating agents in sports
- Probing plant membranes with FM dyes: tracking, dragging or blocking?
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity of HIV positive individuals
- The roles of habitat heterogeneity in generating and maintaining biodiversity on continental margins: an introduction
- The influence of geological, geochemical, and biogenic habitat heterogeneity on seep biodiversity
- ABP1 mediates auxin inhibition of clathrin-dependent endocytosis in Arabidopsis
Deep-sea habitat heterogeneity influence on meiofaunal communities in the Gulf of Guinea
2009) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART II-TOPICAL STUDIES IN OCEANOGRAPHY. 56(23). p.2259-2269 Mark(
- Single bubble dissolution model: the graphical user interface SiBu-GUI
Cytokinin regulates root meristem activity via modulation of the polar auxin transport
2009) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 106(11). p.4284-4289 Mark(
- Evidence for episodic recruitment in a small opheliid polychaete species from the abyssal NE Atlantic.
- Temporal patterns among meiofauna and macrofauna taxa related to changes in sediment geochemistry at an abyssal NE Atlantic site.