- A Calderón multiplicative preconditioner for the electromagnetic Poincaré-Steklov operator of a heterogeneous domain with scattering applications
- Identification of the Poincaré-Steklov operator in hybrid FE-BIE formulations for the analysis of internal resonances
Rigorous analysis of internal resonances in 3-D hybrid FE-BIE formulations by means of the Poincaré-Steklov operator
2013) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MICROWAVE THEORY AND TECHNIQUES. 61(10). p.3503-3513 Mark(
- Efficient calculation of coupling matrices for a decoupled FE/BIE formulation
- Efficient MoM techniques for complex digital high-speed and RF-circuits and for parametrized model building
- Dedicated method of moments technique for signal integrity predictions.
- New approaches to increase the efficiency of the electromagnetic modeling of planar RF and microwave circuits
- Generalized polygonal basis functions for the electromagnetic simulation of complex geometrical planar structures.
- A new mesh reduction technology for the method of moments modelling of planar RF and microwave interconnects.
- Improved calculation of the inductive and capacitive interactions of vertical sheet currents in a multilayered medium