- Isoprene and terpenoid emissions from Abies alba: identification and emission rates under ambient conditions
Emissions of biogenic volatile organic compounds from Fraxinus excelsior and Quercus robur under ambient conditions in Flanders (Belgium)
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 92(15). p.1729-1741 Mark(
- Chemical ionization by [NO](+) and subsequent collision-induced dissociation for the selective on-line detection of monoterpenes and linalool
- Clear link between drought stress, photosynthesis and biogenic volatile organic compounds in Fagus sylvatica L.
- Constitutive versus heat and biotic stress induced BVOC emissions in Pseudotsuga menziesii
- Effect of seasonality and short-term light and temperature history on monoterpene emissions from European beech (Fagus sylvatica L.)
- Comparing monoterpenoid emissions and net photosynthesis of beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) in controlled and natural conditions
- Isoprene and monoterpene emissions from a mixed temperate forest
- History effect of light and temperature on monoterpenoid emissions from Fagus sylVatica L.
- Seasonal BVOC emissions from Douglas fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii) measured by GCMS