- EU sport policy according to neofunctionalists : the foundation of the Erasmus+ Sport Programme
- Rational planning and politicians’ preferences for spending and reform: replication and extension of a survey experiment
- Weather and children’s physical activity; how and why do relationships vary between countries?
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015 : a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Targeting BET proteins improves the therapeutic efficacy of BCL-2 inhibition in T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Membrane interactions of natural cyclic lipodepsipeptides of the viscosin group
Modeling of contact bounce in a transient electromagnetic compatibility test for the analysis and optimization of nonlinear devices
2017) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY. 59(2). p.541-544 Mark(
- Using the product environmental footprint for supply chain management: lessons learned from a case study on pork
- EV-TRACK: transparent reporting and centralizing knowledge in extracellular vesicle research.
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS