Emissions of biogenic volatile organic compounds from Fraxinus excelsior and Quercus robur under ambient conditions in Flanders (Belgium)
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 92(15). p.1729-1741 Mark(
- Isoprene and terpenoid emissions from Abies alba: identification and emission rates under ambient conditions
- Effect of seasonality and short-term light and temperature history on monoterpene emissions from European beech (Fagus sylvatica L.)
- Comparing monoterpenoid emissions and net photosynthesis of beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) in controlled and natural conditions
- Chemical ionization by [NO](+) and subsequent collision-induced dissociation for the selective on-line detection of monoterpenes and linalool
- Isoprene and monoterpene emissions from a mixed temperate forest
- Constitutive versus heat and biotic stress induced BVOC emissions in Pseudotsuga menziesii
- Clear link between drought stress, photosynthesis and biogenic volatile organic compounds in Fagus sylvatica L.
- History effect of light and temperature on monoterpenoid emissions from Fagus sylVatica L.
- Seasonal BVOC emissions from Douglas fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii) measured by GCMS