- Relationship between PCBs, dioxins, chlorinated pesticides and fertility problems in young women.
- Serum dioxin-like activity is associated with reproductive parameters in young men from the general Flemish population
- Health significance of human biomonitoring data obtained in areas with different environmental loads: Correlation between biomarkers of exposure and biomarkers of effect
- Differences in tumor-associated protein levels among middle-age Flemish women in association with area of residence and exposure to pollutants
- LEAD AND CADMIUM LEVELS OF UMBILICAL BLOOD IN LOW AND HIGH EXPOSURE AREAS OF FLANDERS, BELGIUM, ASSESSED WITH HR-ICP-MS
- Evaluatie van de luchtkwaliteit in Vlaanderen door effectgerichte metingen in de omgevingslucht. Rapportr aan het Ministerie van de Vlaamse Gemeenschap, Administratie Milieu-, Natuur-, Land- en Waterbeheer. Overheidsopdracht
Unrecognized or potential risk factors for childhood cancer
2005) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 11(2). p.199-201 Mark(
- Differences in HPRT mutant frequency among middle-aged Flemish women in association with area of residence and blood lead levels
- Comparison of five in vitro digestion models to study the bioaccessibility of soil contaminants.
- Observations as the male fertility in the Flemish environment and health studies.