- Hugues C. Pernath en Paul Snoek, Soldatenbrieven
- Praktijktesten : van onderzoeksmethode naar beleidsinstrument tegen discriminatie?
- Accelerated high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation enhances motor activity in rats
- The personal viewpoint on the meaning of tranquility affects the appraisal of the urban park soundscape
- Continuous direct compression as manufacturing platform for sustained release tablets
- Evaluation of combination therapy for Burkholderia cenocepacia lung infection in different in vitro and in vivo models
- Updated perspectives on the international legal environment for selection
- The use of partially hydrolysed polyvinyl alcohol for the production of high drug-loaded sustained release pellets via extrusion-spheronisation and coating : in vitro and in vivo evaluation
- Cytological endometritis at artificial insemination in dairy cows : prevalence and effect on pregnancy outcome
A novel fibrillin-1 mutation in an Egyptian Marfan family : a proband showing nephrotic syndrome due to focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
2017) SAUDI JOURNAL OF KIDNEY DISEASES AND TRANSPLANTATION. 28(1). p.141-148 Mark(
- BRCA2 Hypomorphic Missense Variants Confer Moderate Risks of Breast Cancer
- Influence of environmental stress on stability of oregano oil in water nanoemulsions applicable as an antimicrobial agent
- Casting Light on an Occultation in the IAHPC Position Paper on Palliative Care and Assisted Dying
- Pay-for-Performance: beter niet aan beginnen?
- Inflammatory properties and adjuvant potential of synthetic glycolipids homologous to mycolate esters of the cell wall of Mycobacterium tuberculosis