- De accountant, klaar voor de toekomst?
- Diversification of external accountants serving small and medium-sized enterprises: evidence from Belgium
- De erkende boekhouder (-fiscalist) anno 2015, klaar voor de toekomst?
- The (mis)fit between the profile of internal auditors and internal audit activities
- Monitoring effects of the internal audit function: agency theory versus other explanatory variables
- Using transaction cost economics to explain outsourcing of accounting
Cost modeling in logistics using time-driven ABC experiences from a wholesaler
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION & LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT. 38(3-4). p.172-191 Mark(
- Outsourcing of accounting tasks in SMEs: strategies and reasons
- Business advice from accountants: developing a comprehensive picture for small companies
- The role of internal auditing in corporate governance : qualitative and quantitative insights on the influence of organisational characteristics