- Morphological and ecophysiological status and leaf hyperspectral indices as a tool to investigate drought and flooding stress tolerance in citrus seedlings
- Contributing factors in foliar uptake of dissolved inorganic nitrogen at leaf level
- Osmotic stress affects physiological responses and growth characteristics of three pistachio cultivars
Comparison of biomass production-based drought tolerance indices of pistachio (Pistacia vera L.) seedlings in drought stress conditions
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AGRONOMY AND AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH. 7(2). p.36-44 Mark(
- Variation of relative water content, water use efficiency and stomatal density during drought stress and subsequent recovery in pistachio cultivars (Pistacia vera L.)
- Chlorophyll fluorescence as a tool for evaluation of drought stress tolerance in Iranian pistachio cultivars
- Opportunities for domesticating the African baobab (Adansonia digitata L.): multi-trait fruit selection
- The use of leaf characteristics of common oak (Quercus robur L.) to monitor ambient ammonia concentrations
- Influence of canopy budget model approaches on atmospheric deposition estimates to forests
- Can decision rules simulate carbon allocation for years with contrasting and extreme weather conditions?: a case study for three temperate beech forests
- Some ecophysiological characteristics of artà (Calligonum comosum L'Hérit) in response to drought stress
- The response of the foliar antioxidant system and stable isotopes (δ13C and δ15N) of white willow to low-level air pollution
- Do leaf characteristics of white willow (Salix alba L.), northern red oak (Quercus rubra L.), and Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) respond differently to ambient air pollution and other environmental stressors?
- Retention of dissolved inorganic nitrogen by foliage and twigs of four temperate tree species
- Canopy uptake of 15NH₃ by four temperate tree species and the interaction with leaf properties
- Throughfall deposition and canopy exchange processes along a vertical gradient within the canopy of beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) and Norway spruce (Picea abies (L.) Karst.)
- Variability of stomatal conductance, leaf anatomy, and seasonal leaf wettability of young and adult European beech leaves along a vertical canopy gradient
- Foliar nitrogen uptake from wet deposition and the relation with leaf wettability and water storage capacity
- The effect of air pollution and other environmental stressors on leaf fluctuating asymmetry and specific leaf area of Salix alba L
- Respuesta de combinaciones Rhizobium-Clitoria ternatea en condiciones de estrés salino en el Valle del Cauto en Cuba
- Assessing urban habitat quality based on specific leaf area and stomatal characteristics of Plantago lanceolata L.
- The potential of biomonitoring of air quality using leaf characteristics of white willow (Salix alba L.)
- Seasonal canopy uptake of dry deposited 15N-NH3 under different N loads and the interaction with leaf physical properties
- Net primary production and carbon stocks for subarctic mesic-dry tundras with contasting microtopography, altitude, and dominant species
- Plant-water relationships and growth strategies of Jatropha curcas L. seedlings under different levels of drought stress
- Determination of leaf area index, total foliar N, and normalized difference vegetation index for arctic ecosystems dominated by Cassiope tetragona
- Uncertainty propagation in vegetation distribution models based on ensemble classifiers
- Hydrological and vegetation analysis of an alluvial floodplain in Belgium
- Soil organic carbon-stock changes in Flemish grassland soils from 1990 to 2000
- Bepaling van de bovengrondse stikstofopname door bladeren: effect van boomsoort, stikstoflast en bladfenologie
- How does drought stress in a potted beech tree affects the relationship between photosynthesis and BVOC emissions?
- Multi-year model analysis of GPP in a temperate beech forest in France
- Measurements of BVOC emissions from Fagus sylvatica L. in controlled environmental conditions: preliminary results
- Random forests as a tool for ecohydrological distribution modelling.
- Dendrochronological monitoring of air pollution in the Ghent canal area (Belgium)
- Regressie- en classificatietechnieken in hydro-ecologische modellen: toepassing voor vallei-ecosystemen in Vlaanderen
Seasonal growth dynamics of the moss Tomenthypnum nitens in a subarctic heath ecosystem
2006) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 71(1). p.91-94 Mark(
- Potential use of the plant antioxidant network for environmental exposure assessment of heavy metals in soils
- Parameter sensitivity and uncertainty of the forest carbon flux model FORUG: a Monte Carlo analysis
- Comparison of different methods to measure and model actual evapotranspiration rates for a wet sloping grassland
- Chlorophyll fluorescence performance of sweet almond [Prunus dulcis (Miller) D. Webb] in response to salinity stress induced by NaCl
- Zn in the soil solution of unpolluted and polluted soils as affected by soil characteristics
- Random forests as a tool for predictive ecohydrological modelling
- Vergelijking van de TRAC met enkele andere optische methodes ter karakterisering van de kruinarchitectuur en de LAI
- Study of temperature-independent variations in CO2 efflux rates in a young beech stem
- Controlled inundation in the wetland 'De Assels' (East Flanders, Belgium)?: an ecohydrological assessment
- Supporting dune management by quantitave estimation of evapotranspiration
- Stam- en takrespiratie bij beuk (Fagus sylvatica L.) in groeikamer- en veldomstandigheden
- Soil-solution speciation of Cd as affected by soil characteristics in unpolluted and polluted soils
- Ecohydrological monitoring in natural and managed ecosystems in southern Chile
- Ecohydrological monitoring of a transect in the wetland 'Bourgoyen-Ossemeersen'
- Site Specific Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals in Soils
- Modelling carbon and water fluxes between forest and atmosphere along a latitudinal gradient in Europe
- The use of the Monte Carlo technique in forest modelling: uncertainty, sensitivity and goodness-of fit
- Should forest model parameterisation be based on total ecosystem fluxes or on gross primary production and ecosystem respiration?
- Relative humidity affecting sap flow and CO2 efflux rate at stem level: results of a young beech tree
Modelling carbon allocation in forest ecosystems: the key role of carbon reserve of trees
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.317-320 Mark(
- Development and implementation of an assimilates allocation sub-model in the dynamic vegetationmodel FORUG
Parameter sensitivity analysis of the FORUG model using the Monte Carlo simulation technique
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.317-320 Mark(
- Development and implementation of an assimilates allocation submodel in the dynamic vegetation model FORUG
- Inventory-based carbon stock of Flemish forests: comparison of European biomass expansion factors
- Development and implementation of an assimilates allocation sub-model in the dynamic vegetation model FORUG
CO2 efflux rates and xylem sap CO2 concentrations in detached branch segments of a young tree in relation to artificial sap flow
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.247-250 Mark(
- Branch sap flow monitored at several heights in the crown of beech and ash
- Modelleren van CO2-fluxen tussen terrestrische ecosystemen en de atmosfeer
- Carbon stock changes and carbon sequestration potential of Flemish cropland soils
The use of the Monte Carlo technique to asses the goodness-of-fit of the dynamique vegetation model FORUG
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.307-310 Mark(
- Modelling CO2 fluxes between terrestrial ecosystems and the atmosphere
- Milieubeschermende functie van het bos in Vlaanderen
- Effects of osmotic drought stress induced by a combination of NaCl and polyethylene glycol on leaf water status, photosynthetic gas exchange, and water use efficiency of Pistacia khinjuk and P-mutica.
- Quantitative analysis of the contribution of the vegetation to the evapotranspiration in dune slacks
- Leaf water status and photosynthetic gas exchange of Pistacia khinjuk and P-mutica exposed to osmotic drought stress
- Scaling the spatial distribution of photosynthesis from leaf to canopy in a plant growth chamber.
- Morphological and physiological indicators of tolerance to atmospheric stress in two sensitive and two tolerant tea clones in South Africa.
- Quantitative analysis of the contribution of the vegetation to the evapotranspiration in dune slacks.
- C stocks in Flemish forests, grassland and arable soils
- Sap flow dynamics of a beech tree during the solar eclipse of 11 August 1999.
- Effects of drougth stress by PEG 6000 on leaf water status of one domestic (Amygdalus dulcis) and two wild almond species (A.lycioides and A. scoparia) species
- Energy balance storage terms and big-leaf evapotranspiration in a mixed deciduous forest.
- The above- and belowground carbon pools of two mixed deciduous forest stands located in East-Flanders (Belgium).
- A comparison of optical and direct methods for monitoring the seasonal dynamics of leaf area index in deciduous forests.
- Gas exchange and leaf water status of two wild pistachio species (Pistacia khinjuk and P. mutica) in their response to drought stress induced by a combination of salt and polyethylene glycol
- Detecting sensitivity to extreme climatic conditions in tea: an ecophysiological vs. and energy balance approach
- The role of surface temperature in the simulation of canopy photosynthesis
- Effect of drought stress induced by polyethylene glycol on physiological performance of two wild pistachio species (pistacia khinjuk and P.mutica)
- Effects of drought stress induced by polyethylene glycol on pigment content and photosynthetic gas exchange of Pistacia khinjuk and P-mutica.
- Detecting sensitivity to extreme climate conditions in tea
- The role of surface temperature in the simulation of forest canopy photosynthesis
De koostofbalans van drie Vlaamse bosbestanden en voorstellen voor een gericht bosbeleid in functie van hun koolstofvastlegging
1999) Mededelingen, instituut voor Bosbouw en Wildbeheer. 1. p.121-135 Mark(
- Effect of flooding on the ecophysiology of salt march plants
- The use of simulation models based on surface temperatures for the determination of the effect of climate change on forest evapotranspiration.
- Photosynthesis measurements on adult trees: a comparison between field and laboratory measurements
- Experimental set-up for biogeochemical research in the mixed deciduous forest Aelmoeseneie (East Flanders)
- Scaling leaf photosynthesis to canopy in a mixed deciduous forest, I: model description
- Photosynthesis measurments on adults trees: a comparison between field and laboratory measurements
- Scaling leaf photosynthesis to canopy in a mixed deciduous forest, II: a simulation study for two grouwing seasons
- De rol van bossen in de globale koolstofcyclus
- the simulation models based on surface temperatures for the determination of the effect of climate change on forest temperatures for the determination of the effect of climate change on forest evapotranspiration