- Carbon stock changes and carbon sequestration potential of Flemish cropland soils
The use of the Monte Carlo technique to asses the goodness-of-fit of the dynamique vegetation model FORUG
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.307-310 Mark(
- Effects of osmotic drought stress induced by a combination of NaCl and polyethylene glycol on leaf water status, photosynthetic gas exchange, and water use efficiency of Pistacia khinjuk and P-mutica.
- Quantitative analysis of the contribution of the vegetation to the evapotranspiration in dune slacks
- Leaf water status and photosynthetic gas exchange of Pistacia khinjuk and P-mutica exposed to osmotic drought stress
- C stocks in Flemish forests, grassland and arable soils
- Sap flow dynamics of a beech tree during the solar eclipse of 11 August 1999.
- Scaling the spatial distribution of photosynthesis from leaf to canopy in a plant growth chamber.
- Morphological and physiological indicators of tolerance to atmospheric stress in two sensitive and two tolerant tea clones in South Africa.
- Quantitative analysis of the contribution of the vegetation to the evapotranspiration in dune slacks.