- Modelleren van CO2-fluxen tussen terrestrische ecosystemen en de atmosfeer
- Branch sap flow monitored at several heights in the crown of beech and ash
- Carbon stock changes and carbon sequestration potential of Flemish cropland soils
- Milieubeschermende functie van het bos in Vlaanderen
- Modelling CO2 fluxes between terrestrial ecosystems and the atmosphere
The use of the Monte Carlo technique to asses the goodness-of-fit of the dynamique vegetation model FORUG
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.307-310 Mark(
- Quantitative analysis of the contribution of the vegetation to the evapotranspiration in dune slacks
- Leaf water status and photosynthetic gas exchange of Pistacia khinjuk and P-mutica exposed to osmotic drought stress
- Effects of osmotic drought stress induced by a combination of NaCl and polyethylene glycol on leaf water status, photosynthetic gas exchange, and water use efficiency of Pistacia khinjuk and P-mutica.
- Scaling the spatial distribution of photosynthesis from leaf to canopy in a plant growth chamber.