The use of the Monte Carlo technique to asses the goodness-of-fit of the dynamique vegetation model FORUG
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.307-310 Mark(
- Modelling CO2 fluxes between terrestrial ecosystems and the atmosphere
- Milieubeschermende functie van het bos in Vlaanderen
- Carbon stock changes and carbon sequestration potential of Flemish cropland soils
- Modelleren van CO2-fluxen tussen terrestrische ecosystemen en de atmosfeer
- Branch sap flow monitored at several heights in the crown of beech and ash
- Morphological and physiological indicators of tolerance to atmospheric stress in two sensitive and two tolerant tea clones in South Africa.
- Quantitative analysis of the contribution of the vegetation to the evapotranspiration in dune slacks.
- C stocks in Flemish forests, grassland and arable soils
- Sap flow dynamics of a beech tree during the solar eclipse of 11 August 1999.