- Parental influences on preschoolers' TV viewing time: mediation analyses on Australian and Belgian data
- Equating accelerometer estimates among youth: the Rosetta Stone 2
- Does parental accompaniment when walking or cycling moderate the association between physical neighbourhood environment and active transport among 10-12 year olds?
- Relationship of the perceived social and physical environment with mental health-related quality of life in middle-aged and older adults: mediating effects of physical activity
- Assessing cycling-friendly environments for children: are micro-environmental factors equally important across different street settings?
- Using manipulated photographs to identify features of streetscapes that may encourage older adults to walk for transport
- Exploring associations between parental and peer variables, personal variables and physical activity among adolescents: a mediation analysis
- The effect of changing micro-scale physical environmental factors on an environment’s invitingness for transportation cycling in adults: an exploratory study using manipulated photographs
- Physical environmental factors that invite older adults to walk for transportation
Environmental invitingness for transport-related cycling in middle-aged adults: a proof of concept study using photographs
2014) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 69. p.432-446 Mark(