- Does parental accompaniment when walking or cycling moderate the association between physical neighbourhood environment and active transport among 10-12 year olds?
- Relationship of the perceived social and physical environment with mental health-related quality of life in middle-aged and older adults: mediating effects of physical activity
- Assessing cycling-friendly environments for children: are micro-environmental factors equally important across different street settings?
- Parental influences on preschoolers' TV viewing time: mediation analyses on Australian and Belgian data
- Equating accelerometer estimates among youth: the Rosetta Stone 2
Social and physical environmental correlates of adults' weekend sitting time and moderating effects of retirement status and physical health
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 11(9). p.9790-9810 Mark(
- Critical environmental factors for transportation cycling in children: a qualitative study uUsing bike-along interviews
Environmental invitingness for transport-related cycling in middle-aged adults: a proof of concept study using photographs
2014) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 69. p.432-446 Mark(
- Physical environmental factors that invite older adults to walk for transportation
- Using manipulated photographs to identify features of streetscapes that may encourage older adults to walk for transport