- Parental influences on preschoolers' TV viewing time: mediation analyses on Australian and Belgian data
- Assessing cycling-friendly environments for children: are micro-environmental factors equally important across different street settings?
- Does parental accompaniment when walking or cycling moderate the association between physical neighbourhood environment and active transport among 10-12 year olds?
- Relationship of the perceived social and physical environment with mental health-related quality of life in middle-aged and older adults: mediating effects of physical activity
- Equating accelerometer estimates among youth: the Rosetta Stone 2
- Critical environmental factors for transportation cycling in children: a qualitative study uUsing bike-along interviews
Environmental invitingness for transport-related cycling in middle-aged adults: a proof of concept study using photographs
2014) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 69. p.432-446 Mark(
Social and physical environmental correlates of adults' weekend sitting time and moderating effects of retirement status and physical health
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 11(9). p.9790-9810 Mark(
- Physical environmental factors that invite older adults to walk for transportation
- Using manipulated photographs to identify features of streetscapes that may encourage older adults to walk for transport