- Food security in rural areas of Limpopo province, South Africa
- Improving food security in the rural areas of KwaZulu-Natal province, South Africa: too little, too slow
I-123-interleukin-2 uptake in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck carcinoma.
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 35(2). p.281-286 Mark(
Iodine-123-interleukin-2 scintigraphy in metastatic hypernephroma: a pilot study
2007) Quarterly Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. 51(4). p.352-356 Mark(
- Optimization by experimental design of precursor synthesis and radiolabeling of 2-iodo-L-phenylalanine, a novel amino acid for tumor imaging.
- Formatted anti-tumor necrosis factor alpha VHH proteins derived from camelids show superior potency and targeting to inflamed joints in a murine model of collagen-induced arthritis
- Valine-based biphenylsulphonamide matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors as tumor imaging agents
Synthesis of [I-123]-3-(4-iodobenzyl)-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-8-hydroxychromeno[3,4-c]pyri din-5-one, a potential dopamine D4 ligand for SPECT studies
2005) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 48(2). p.101-108 Mark(
- In vivo evaluation of [I-123]-3-(4-iodobenzyl)-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-8-hydroxychromeno [3,4-c]pyridin-5-one: a presumed dopamine D-4 receptor ligand for SPECT studies
- Synthesis, radiosynthesis, in vitro and preliminary in vivo evaluation of biphenyl carboxylic and hydroxamic matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) inhibitors as potential tumor imaging agents