- On the automaticity of relational stimulus processing
Efficient ANOVA for directional data
2017) ANNALS OF THE INSTITUTE OF STATISTICAL MATHEMATICS. 69(1). p.39-62 Mark(
- Psychological engineering: A functional-cognitive perspective on applied psychology.
- Testing the attentional scope model of rumination : an eye-tracking study using the moving window paradigm
- Implicit cross-community biases revisited : evidence for ingroup favoritism in the absence of outgroup derogation in Northern Ireland
- Behind the wheel: What drives the effects of error handling?
- A quality improvement initiative on the use of psychotropic drugs in nursing homes in Flanders
- In a quest for suitable similarity measures to compare experience-based evaluations
- Evaluation of combination therapy for Burkholderia cenocepacia lung infection in different in vitro and in vivo models
- Exploring racial bias in a European country with a recent history of immigration of black Africans