- Gas chromatographic determination of the interconversion energy barrier for dialkyl 2,3-pentadienedioate enantiomers
- On the capillary gas chromatographic separation of enantiomers of N-trifluoroacetyl-O-alkyl esters of selected amino acids on 2,3-di-O-pentyl-6-O-acyl cyclodextrins
- On the calculation of Gibbs energy corresponding to enantioselective interactions at a direct HRGC separation of enantiomers.
- Evaluation of enantioselective interactions in direct separation of enantiomers by gas chromatography.
- Capillary gas chromatographic separation of C-10-C-12 secondary phenylalkanes on modified cyclodextrin stationary phases.
- Computerized optimization of selectivity for direct capillary gas chromatographic multicomponent separations of enantiomers.
DEPENDENCE OF GAS-CHROMATOGRAPHIC RETENTION DATA OF HYDROCARBONS ON THE FILM THICKNESS OF THE POLYDIMETHYLSILOXANE STATIONARY-PHASE.
1994) COLLECTION OF CZECHOSLOVAK CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS. 59(11). p.2390-2396 Mark(
- Relationship between structure and Chromatographie behaviour of secondary alcohols and their derivatives separated by high-resolution gas chromatography with modified beta-cyclodextrin stationary phase.
- Dependence of gas Chromatographie retention data of hydrocarbons on the film thickness of the polydimethylsiloxane stationary phase. Collect. Czech. Chem. Commun. 1994, 59, 2390-2396.
- Relationship between electronic structure and Chromatographie behaviour of secondary alcohols and their derivatives separated by HRGC with ß-cyclodextrin stationary phases. 15th International Symposium on Capillary Chromatography, Riva del Garda, Ita ly, vol. I, 24-27 mei, 1993, 286-288.