- Is conflict adaptation an illusion?
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: Conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- Contingent attentional capture triggers the congruency sequence effect.
- List-level transfer effects in temporal learning: further complications for the list-level proportion congruent effect
- Contingencies and attentional capture: the importance of matching stimulus informativeness in the item-specific proportion congruent task
- NFAT5 in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies and Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Context-specific temporal learning with non-conflict stimuli: proof-of-principle for a learning account of context-specific proportion congruent effects
Removing the influence of feature repetitions on the congruency sequence effect: why regressing out confounds from a nested design will often fall short
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 40(6). p.2392-2402 Mark(
- Contingency and congruency switch in the congruency sequence effect: a reply to Blais, Stefanidi, and Brewer (2014)
- Congruency sequence effects without feature integration or contingency learning confounds