- A pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study with sodium salicylate in a model of acute non-immune inflammation in chickens
- Quantitative multi-residue analysis of tetracyclines and their 4-epimers in pig tissues by high-performance liquid chromatography combined with positive-ion electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
- Bioavailability of ibuprofen from matrix pellets based on the combination of waxes and starch derivatives.
- Administration of doxycycline hydrochloride via drinking water to turkeys under laboratory and field conditions.
Validation of a high-performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination of doxycycline in turkey plasma.
1996) JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS. 682(2). p.301-308 Mark(
Pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of doxycycline in turkeys.
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(4). p.274-280 Mark(
- Diclofenac and naproxen analysis by microbore liquid chromatography (LC) with native fluorescence detection