- Acid stable amylolytic enzymes and lipases as components of pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy in cystic fibrosis
- Serotonergic disturbances in autistic disorder: L-5-hydroxytryptophan administration to autistic youngsters increases the blood concentrations of serotonin in patients but not in controls
- Search for substrates for prolyl oligopeptidase in porcine brain
- Acute phase proteins in schizophrenia, mania and major depression: Modulation by psychotropic drugs.
A prediction of DPP IV/CD26 domain structure from a physico-chemical investigation of dipeptidyl peptidase IV (CD26) from human seminal plasma.
1997) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-PROTEIN STRUCTURE AND MOLECULAR ENZYMOLOGY. 1340(2). p.215-226 Mark(
- Components of biological variation in plasma haptoglobin - relationships to plasma-fibrinogen and immune variables, including interleukin-6 and its receptor.
- Haptoglobin polymorphism may be associated with unipolar major depression. Am J In
- Lower degree of esterification of serum cholesterol in depression - relevance for depression and suicide research.
- HAPTOGLOBIN PHENOTYPES AND GENE-FREQUENCIES IN UNIPOLAR MAJOR DEPRESSION.
- Binding of adenosine deaminase to the lymphocyte surface via CD26. Eur J Immunol, 1994, 24, pp. 566-570.