- AtGRP2, a cold-induced nucleo-cytoplasmic RNA-binding protein, has a role in flower and seed development
- Distal regulatory regions restrict the expression of cis-linked genes to the tapetal cells
- Somatic embryo formation in Arabidopsis and eggplant is associated with expression of a glycine-rich protein gene (Atgrp-5)
Plant glycine-rich proteins: a family or just proteins with a common motif?
2000) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-GENE STRUCTURE AND EXPRESSION. 1492(1). p.1-14 Mark(
- Arabidopsis thaliana class IV chitinase is early induced during the interaction with Xanthomonas campestris
- Preferential transcriptional activity of a glycine-rich protein gene from Arabidopsis thaliana in protoderm-derived cells