Nephrologists' perspectives on defining and applying patient-centered outcomes in hemodialysis
2017) CLINICAL JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY. 12(3). p.454-466 Mark(
- Evaluation of polygenic risk scores for breast and ovarian cancer risk prediction in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
- lncRNA discovery in the HIV replication cycle adds new layer in HIV-host interplay
- 'Waarom is er geen bovengrens op het aantal verdronken vluchtelingen?'
- Establishing core outcome domains in hemodialysis : report of the Standardized Outcomes in Nephrology-Hemodialysis (SONG-HD) consensus workshop
- Why creating standardized core outcome sets for chronic kidney disease will improve clinical practice
- Interaction—A missing piece of the jigsaw in interpreter-mediated medical consultation models
- Behavioral determinants of physical activity across the life course: a “DEterminants of DIet and Physical ACtivity” (DEDIPAC) umbrella systematic literature review
- The Song 宋 Dynasty (960–1279) – A Revolutionary Era Turn?