- Phenotypes induced by NM causing α-skeletal muscle actin mutants in fibroblasts, Sol 8 myoblasts and myotubes
alpha-Skeletal muscle actin nemaline myopathy mutants cause cell death in cultured muscle cells.
2009) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1793(7). p.1259-1271 Mark(
- alpha-Skeletal Muscle Actin Mutants Causing Different Congenital Myopathies Induce Similar Cytoskeletal Defects in Cell Line Cultures
- Actin interacts with CCT via discrete binding sites: A binding transition-release model for CCT-mediated actin folding
- Structural plasticity of functional actin: Pictures of actin binding protein and polymer interfaces (vol 11, pg 1279, 2004)
- The folding pathways of actin and tubulins, mechanism of and recognition by the eukaryotic chaperones prefoldin and CCT
- Selective contribution of eukaryotic prefoldin subunits to actin and tubulin binding
- Myopathy mutations in alpha-skeletal-muscle actin cause a range of molecular defects
- Structural plasticity of functional actin: Pictures of actin binding protein and polymer interfaces
- Prefoldin recognition motifs in the nonhomologous proteins of the actin and tubulin families.