- Calculation of an adjusted Disproportion Factor (DF∗) which takes the societal acceptability of risks into account
- Bibliometric analysis of safety culture research
- Measuring and improving safety culture in organisations : an exploration of tools developed and used in Belgium
- Major accident prevention decision-making: a large-scale survey-based analysis
- The association between students' characteristics and their reading and following safety instructions
- Higher education chemical lab safety interventions: efficacious or ineffective?
- Integrale veiligheid in de haven van Antwerpen
- Is 'flood risk management' identical to 'flood disaster management'?
Transportation Risk ANalysis tool for hazardous Substances (TRANS): a user-friendly, semi-quantitative multi-mode hazmat transport route safety risk estimation methodology for Flanders
2010) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART D-TRANSPORT AND ENVIRONMENT. 15(8). p.489-496 Mark(
- Evaluation and economic impact analysis of different treatment options for ankle distortions in occupational accidents