- Nanobody mediated inhibition of attachment of F18 fimbriae expressing Escherichia coli
- Structural insight in histo-blood group binding by the F18 fimbrial adhesin FedF
- A bacterial glycosidase enables mannose-6-phosphate modification and improved cellular uptake of yeast-produced recombinant human lysosomal enzymes
SAMBA, a plant-specific anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome regulator is involved in early development and A-type cyclin stabilization
2012) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 109(34). p.13853-13858 Mark(
- Small heat-shock protein HSPB1 mutants stabilize microtubules in Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy
- Binding of the F18 fimbrial adhesin FedF to piglet intestinal epithelium involves specific receptor recognition and non-specific electrostatic attraction with the phospholipid membrane
- Crystal structure of T state aspartate carbamoyltransferase of the hyperthermophilic archaeon Sulfolobus acidocaldarius.
- Molecular characterization of Bacillus pasteurii UreE, a metal-binding chaperone for the assembly of the urease active site.
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of glutathione amide reductase from Chromatium gracile.
- Structural basis for Ni2+ transport and assembly of the urease active site by the metallochaperone UreE from Bacillus pasteurii.