- Handbook of research on multilingual writing and pedagogical cooperation in virtual learning environments
- Ideologisch activisme & radicalisering
- A glycomics-based test predicts the development of hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhosis
- Patients’ financially driven delay of GP visits : is it less likely to occur in stronger primary care systems?
- Behind the wheel: What drives the effects of error handling?
MicroRNA Profiling Reveals a Role for MicroRNA-218-5p in the Pathogenesis of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(1). p.43-56 Mark(
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Chemical and economic optimization of the coagulation-flocculation process for silver removal and recovery from industrial wastewater
- Increased aortic stiffness in prepubertal girls with Turner syndrome
- Structural equation modeling