- Epidemiology of invasive aspergillosis in critically ill patients: clinical presentation, underlying conditions, and outcome
- Infections and use of antibiotics in patients admitted for severe acute pancreatitis: data from the EPIC II study
- Knowledge and management of endotracheal tube cuffs: a survey among 591 intensive care nurses
- Cerebral aspergillosis in adult critically ill patients: a descriptive report of 10 patients from the AspICU cohort
- DALI: Defining Antibiotic Levels in Intensive care unit patients: are current beta-lactam antibiotic doses sufficient for critically ill patients?
- Something behind 'age'
- Does contemporary vancomycin dosing achieve therapeutic targets in a heterogeneous clinical cohort of critically ill patients?: data from the multinational DALI study
- Diagnosis and management of temperature abnormality in ICUs: a EUROBACT investigators' survey
A clinical algorithm to diagnose invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in critically ill patients
2012) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 186(1). p.56-64 Mark(
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia in middle-aged, old, and very-old ICU patients