- Investigating ancient duplication events in the Arabidopsis genome
- Gene duplication, the evolution of novel gene functions, and detecting functional divergence of duplicates in silico
- Genome-wide characterization of the lignification toolbox in Arabidopsis
- Power in numbers: in silico analysis of multigene families in Arabidopsis thaliana / Jeroen Raes.
- The automatic detection of homologous regions (ADHoRe) and its application to microcolinearity between Arabidopsis and rice
- Genome-wide analysis of core cell cycle genes in Arabidopsis
Transcriptome analysis during cell division in plants
2002) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 99(23). p.14825-14830 Mark(